Posted by vandy on September 12, 2002 at 07:01:59:
In Reply to: Re: unpleasant backsides of buildings posted by Paul Malo on September 11, 2002 at 11:45:41:
no,my intent is not to cover the civil engineering part or the service part of these backsides.
The study in general will deal with backspaces of buildings. These spaces can be taken as important spaces through which the functions of the building can be understood. The study will basically deal with:
1. Identifying these spaces
2. Identifying the usage and function of these spaces
3. Focusing on the reason why these spaces are ignored /neglected
4. To go to the root of the problem and find answers for its betterment.
5. To study the various possible reasons for the success or failure of public or society level participation in programmes related to maintaining these spaces
6. To find loopholes in the government policies and reason for their failure.
Free 3D Models