Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: WTC: General Observations!

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  BRUTUS on September 17, 2002 at 11:24:12:

In Reply to:  WTC: General Observations posted by Paul Malo on September 17, 2002 at 06:44:52:

the linking between islam as a "religion "with terrorist like UBL & atta to reach that they may had architectural motives is a total absurdity!,they were loosers ,a total damned brainwashed criminals,they had their own mutated radical extremist logic,no one else in the islamic world share their criminal views,killing innocent people for no matter was your cause! , it has nothing to do with islamic civilisation or islamic traditional architecture!

says who,that islamic traditional architecture had not depended on pre-islamic traditional architecture(christian and pre-christian!),did he knew this obvious fact!,did he knew that traditional architecture is a long chain of accumulated civilisations!
the author is very narrow minded (in my opinion!)
does any modernist architecture is "christian" or "american" architecture by conclusion or by nature?
does any traditional architecture is "islamic" or "arabian" by substitution?
nonesense!,these implication are biased,and i feel that there's a touch of racism behind his narrow minded implications!
atta being an urbanist,so what?,after all he was a brainwashed looser!
what about speer?should we stick his disgrace with the europian nation?
did the terrorists cared about any innocent muslim passenger that may shared their doomed flight accidentally?,or about any presumed muslim workers that may have gone to their offices in WTC in 9/11?
they were cold blooded killers!,independently speaking of race ,religion or architecture!
Paul,i am sorry i couldn't finish the article!

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/21751.html