Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - museum-thesis project

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  florence tam on September 17, 2002 at 18:36:46:

To whom it may concern:

I am a architecture student from Toronto and i am entering my final year. For my final year i have to do a thesis project which is about architecture museums. I have went through many books and websites and it is very difficult to find architectural museums (museums that houses architectural materials) i was just wondering if you can help me with how a museum work, and the needs for a museum. or Information regarding their deisgn approaches, the structure of the building ect... would be perfect. or maybe if you know any books that talks/discuss about architectural museum? If you can help me that would be great, if not then thank you so much for your time. I hope to hear from you shortly.
Sincerely,
Florence Tam

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Please follow up at our  Architecture Students Forum

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/21772.html