Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: And it WILL

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  steve on September 27, 2002 at 07:06:40:

In Reply to:  Re: And it WILL posted by Scratchy on September 26, 2002 at 15:38:52:

In all seriousness, this process of debate is how things move forward, albeit slower than some would like. All new movements , in whatever subject, have had their opponants and proponants. Nothing brilliant has ever come out of "business as usual". But as with scientific theory, each new proposition should get tested, and retested, so that the evolution is not directed down the wrong path. No lasting change that I can think of has ever occurred without a compelling rationale, and in my opinion this is where we are with the current style that you promote; aside from the cool factor...I'm wanting some content. But go for it, if you want. My words surely don't have the power to hold you back. I represent just one man's opinion.

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/22075.html