Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: to create or not to create...

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Per Corell on October 05, 2002 at 12:24:03:

In Reply to:  Re: to create or not to create... posted by Richard Haut on October 05, 2002 at 10:38:05:

Hi.
You are quite right, trouble with the visions you have, can or can not by chance as you say, be the outcome of a stress periode ; bad method as it wear up people . Some people more than other, and my luck, is that I can refere my proposal, with the structures only. My vision about a greater perspective very easily assembled are no problem, then you just get an emty shell out of a beautifull structure ,but when anything are possible, and you can perform a 3 level structure acting invisible floors for service functions, buildings could become towns.
Please ; noone know what some student could do with a new form language, one speaking about making job's and houses towns and inferstructures , this need a structure Im'e glad my main objective are building methods, I build boats several years ,and know that a reasonable, low cost method making everything four times easyer then why stay banging your thoum with a hammer , when there are methods where you don't even need a nail ;))

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/22317.html