Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: WTC: Liebeskind Debate

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  BRUTUS on October 05, 2002 at 16:48:49:

In Reply to:  WTC: Liebeskind Debate posted by Paul Malo on October 05, 2002 at 15:13:24:

well Libeskind & Nuland & Wieseltier are both partially wrong and partially right in my opinion
Libeskind is right when he said that literature can not replace a true space BUT he is way too wrong if he dare to propose one of his razor sharp mutants on the sacred ground!
on the other hand Wieseltier/Nuland Guruish tendencies for only meditative spots/voids is simply ignoring the continuity of the NORMAL in a livable social space!
well i am a naturally born skeptic,and i strongly feel that Libeskind is playing with words!!
Daniel Libeskind along with Almighty Gehry and Her Royal Highness Zaha should be the last to speak ,they are egoistically playing the role of architectural plague!
a recently discovered deadly spatial virus!!
were the ground zero should be sterilized from it
and especiallY Mr.Razor Sharp Mutants Libeskind.........
.......Architecture was capable of expressing trauma (wooowwwwww!!!)
well HIS architecture can cause an uncurable psychological trauma!!!

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/22326.html