Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: Structures...and Innovation!

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Manuel Oliveros on October 06, 2002 at 09:16:05:

In Reply to:  Re: Structures...and Innovation! posted by Jacques Pochoy on October 06, 2002 at 07:25:58:

I feel a bit like Paul in the article being as deep as meriting slow reading.

My impulsive skeptical inner counselor would be advising me to dismiss its contents as another showpiece of intelligence serving some kind of maybe useful but not true correctness.

However the contents is striking (at least for one like me, not versed in this kind of readings) in that it amounts to one not antropogenetic theory for architecture, this bearing some factuality, placing the produce of building activity in some proper material field. This looks to me interesting, given my abundant UFO and arcana readings.

It sounds to me as the assert of there being -in more than metaphysical entities- metaphysical architectures ... what I see seminal to the understanding of many things humankind is maybe actually witnessing covertly (even openly when in esoterical view), and may be thought is to actually witness overtly in Fuller awareness (I couldn't resist to enter the joke).

So my applause to the author Reisse, and thanks to Pochoy for sharing the piece.

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/22355.html