Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: ArchWeek - Pueblo Legorreta

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Peter on November 09, 2002 at 11:49:04:

In Reply to:  ArchWeek - Pueblo Legorreta posted by Kevin Matthews on November 06, 2002 at 17:44:18:

I really like this style of work. In some respects that may be hard for people who have never been to the southwest.

I see there is a photo of the contextual site on the board here. I didn't notice that in the article, whereas it was a big part in the discussion. More such photos in critical articles may lend belief to the notion we actually care about site and context along with the sculptural forms of the buildings themselves.

One attraction about Santa Fe is it is just plain beatiful country. Hard to say if this project addresses working with the site effectively without more pictures and drawings, but if you say so...this picture looks good at least.

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/23285.html