Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: opinion on getting back into architecture- acceptance

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Per Corell on November 18, 2002 at 03:58:21:

In Reply to:  Re: opinion on getting back into architecture- acceptance posted by Per Corell on November 18, 2002 at 03:44:55:

Hi
Sorry I drifted off-topic with my last mail, as the critic are relevant . I can accept the critic from the point of view, that if you don't care about your spelling, then what else don't you care about.
But I do not think that you can judge a person or a persons work generaly from how the person care or don't care about his or her grammer ; ------- still maby the critics cary a bit truth within.
You se , I will not defend bad grammer and in a way I find this critic true, but when a person reach the age of 30 , and havn't refreshed the abilities to learn new languages, this person are way passed the point of no return. Or don't anyone here know any "language-invalides" ; people who's mind simply can't adabt new language information and have a "Tivoli" language that will never change , nomatter how hard they try to learn toexpress a language they didn't grow up with. We don't all have a sense of snow , a deep feeling about how incidents record in the materials, and you shuldn't blame those who havn't got this ability that somtimes can be more important than right grammers.

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/23519.html