Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: what r the major problems in todays housing????

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Per Corell on December 12, 2002 at 11:56:19:

In Reply to:  Re: what r the major problems in todays housing???? posted by Manuel Oliveros on December 12, 2002 at 10:05:08:

Hi
What else than a true new building method when the options are there.
A shift in the way to se a building structure.
With digital, 3D-H work fine somone who seen the options can emagine methods as 3D-H to be important once in the future ; this make me glad, as if you know what this mean you know as if then, digital work as supposed to do, then there are a lot of options, as then anyone could produce one's own space craft .
As I say ,this is allready awaible with today's water and laser cutters ; you can have an exclusive high-end combined pover/sail boat hull, the cost of a volkswagon , whatever you please in Corson steel, a third the cost, four times stronger, only halve the trouble promoting ,everything about this work perfect ;))
The trouble with new houses are the old ones, needed to be knoked down.
Or as we can do today, build around, with respect for the architectural values in the surrondings. My WTC become more and more obvious, as there are nothing in the two blue towers.
They are hollow and contain a memorial, they could even be open and "Carved" into a building structure, reaching behind the two actural towers .
They will remain there forever, as hollow volumes halve covered within a higher building structure in it's own pattern, ----- in other words, the exact stamp of the original buildings will be the outer wall in parts of the mesh you se in the graphics ;this is a 3D drawing projecting the actural complex.
I think it is important, if the memorial build, will be this or different, Guess that's becaurse I do not belive, in the idear of acturly building a house on the sites. Still this leave promising options havn't seen any recently _realy_ perfect, mine is not either, as who can project an intire city .

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/24149.html