Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - thnks doc

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Tamo on December 16, 2002 at 13:12:40:

In Reply to:  Re: what's the difference between any hospital and long term care hospital ?? posted by a doc on December 14, 2002 at 17:40:21:

well doctor thnks alot for ur help, it help me alottt ... so i think that u have alot of informations about children's cancer hospital so i have from u some help plz .. if u can help me to know how we divide inpatients departments units .... by age (from 0 to 3 year infant , from 3 to 6 years preschoolers, from 6 to 12 years , from 12 to 18 years adolescents) or by tumors (brain tumors , blood tumors, retinoblastomas , sarcomas ... ) .
and how we devide the outpatients (one day care) like by care (chemeotherapy, immunitherapy, radiotherapy ) or by what ???

and what are the special services who have children's in this kind of hospital .....
i mean that i have the architectural program for a children's cancer hospital .... (inpatients, radiology, radiodiagnostic, OPD, emergency , laboratories ...........)
so thnks for u help alot .... :)

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/24232.html