Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: Wire mesh structures

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Per Corell on January 04, 2003 at 00:51:28:

In Reply to:  Re: Wire mesh structures posted by Ken on January 03, 2003 at 13:52:22:

Hi
Bad you say so, but I am quite sure, that if academics started thinking less about their belly ,they would need to come up with somthing that realy challance the technology and the needs , what I find is that if just as much time was spended realy develobing the means as with socials, you would not put forth any over protected academic who would _NEVER_ live the life of an artist.
Why do you think I again say that there are no difference between artists 1905 and 2003, read your own furious writing about the arts you can not stop anyway, and then read what they said , those with a protected life back 1905.
How much did you suffer for your art.

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/24611.html