Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Want to share ideas with other professionals

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Gene on January 04, 2003 at 19:06:58:

I am an American citizen licensed overseas as an architect. I have my own projects and clients. I work with design, drafting and specialized services related to the industry. At the moment, as I am working overseas, I would like to establish a working relationship with a US based Architect who can assume control of large projects. I would be working on specific aspects of the projects, and my partner would assume overall control.

If you would be interested in working with me on this basis, and you are a US based Architect, please let me know. I can send you more details on how this would work, and trust it will be of interest to any professional who is trying also to expand his contacts, opportunities and in working with other professionals to achieve total client satisfaction.

I am interested in a professional who can work on establishing competitive bids on projects, to secure the new clients. When we secure the projects, you would keep the larger clients and maintain the client relations. With this, I am able to handle my clients overseas and US based clients also. The projects would be commercial and residential, which we will be working on.

Please contact me if you would be interested.

Thank you,

Gene

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Please follow up at our  AEC Marketplace Forums

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/24622.html