Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - oradea

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  cristian puscas on January 08, 2003 at 00:54:35:

In Reply to:  Re: Vauban posted by alinush on November 07, 2002 at 09:23:17:

finaly i found someone who is interested in this subject: Fortress of Oradea.
First i would like to introduce my self. I am 23, i'm studying architecture and my final project in school it will be about the restauration of the fortress of Oradea.
As i know, and i saw you know too, the fortress was planed by italian architects, such as: Domenico da BOLOGNA, Domenico dei Ridolfini da CAMERINO, Achille Tarducci da CORINALDO. THe words i marked with caps lock represent the cities from where the architecs came. So i supose examples like Oradea you can find in these cities. I'm telling you, that i "supose", because sincerely i couldn't find any information about it.
So i owe you a lot if can help me with some information like text or pictures. I thankyou once again.

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Please follow up at our  Architecture Students Forum

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/24695.html