Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: Wire mesh structures (continued, hopefully not for long )

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Per Corell on January 27, 2003 at 15:17:57:

In Reply to:  Re: Wire mesh structures (continued, hopefully not for long ) posted by Gary R on January 27, 2003 at 10:11:04:

Hi
You are quite right, a perfect defination of "true". This is where you have a chance, to offer a solution that work from the wish of your client.
Detail is the issue as nomatter how much geometri you shape into the substance your creation will not be better than your own choice.
Now if you think, that a structure formed at the edges of the missing buildings will restrict the plan you must emagine the patterns possible with a flexible building method ,as what I suggest, will simply form the edges of a structure you must se before you emagine. Still no one want to make money.
The structure you will se, in the actural formed structure producing the subtract of the volumes forever ,be seen if only halve each structure, and arears inbetween make sense ,producing structures strong and cheap enough, to be done Digital.
You get what you pay, transforming an intire city is different than producing a building where no building shuld be, my oppinion.
The challance must be building around if any idear shuld be to it, from my point of view, but maby this is becaurse I can emagine a possible plan ,but you Romans don't want to go Digital ;))

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/25129.html