Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: If You Find My Views Offensive, Don't Read My Posts

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Peter B on February 27, 2003 at 18:04:42:

In Reply to:  If You Find My Views Offensive, Don't Read My Posts posted by Gary R on February 27, 2003 at 11:34:19:

Just some observations.

The general trend does not mean there are not true leaders and stars in each generation.

In this forum it might be nice to keep to the subject as opposed to politics and religion so the matter can be discussed in a mature way

HOWEVER. this is like a slice of our daily life and the issues that concern us deeply are going to surface. They are part of our perspective we need to share.

So speak freely. No need for censorship. A minority position is not such a bad thing when it comes to convictios and values, it seems. History was shaped repeatedly by a minority of one.

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/25863.html