Message - Bathroom Questions

    Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Mesa Residential Apartments on February 28, 2003 at 12:32:59:

Hi, I was wondering if there is a term used to describe a bathroom with separate shower rooms, toilet rooms, and sink areas. The bathrooms in our apartments have double sinks that face each other, and one side leads into the shower room and the other side leads into the toilet room. I was wondering if there was an elegant way to refer to this type of bathroom.
Thanks in advance!

ArchitectureWeek     Search     Buildings     Architects     Types     Places     Pix     Free 3D Models     Store     Library

Search by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Please follow up at our  Home Design Forum

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/25904.html