Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: Right architecture for house.

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Sunaabh. S on March 11, 2003 at 07:25:38:

In Reply to:  Right architecture for house. posted by Atul Shetkar on March 11, 2003 at 00:15:47:

Hi Atul,

Its nice to see more and more people getting architecturally aware and inclined when it comes to designing of spaces.I must congratulate you for deciding to avail the services of a professional for this purpose.

Actually, evolution of spaces extend well beyond the basics, comprising land measurements and end user requirements. The forum may sure help you draw a list of prospective Architects to design for you. But, quite frankly, any design solution or "ideas" based only on the information posted by you, I'm afraid will only be hypothetical and speculative. I suggest you post more information as listed below:

1. Information about your land its orientation and physical properties [ if possible also post photographs of the site highlighting elements of importance etc etc],
2. an image of the site plan
3. information about its geographical location
4. Physical land survey and soil property reports.
5. Again optimal use of the land largly depends on local building controls and regulations etc etc. So it is of importance to know about the administrative jurisdiction of your property etc etc.

These information is invaluable for the Architect to come up with a solution.Hence, its strongly adviseable that you appoint an architect for full comprehensive services for the project.

If you are located in India, It will be a good idea to take the help of:

Council of Architecture, [The authentic Body on Architectural Practices in India.]
India Habitat Center, Core 6A, 1st Floor, lodhi Road, New Delhi: 110003,
Phone: +91 2464 8415; Fax: +91 2464 7746
e-mail; coa@ndf.vsnl.net.in

They will be able to guide you on the process of appointing an architect and details on the scope of professional services and the prescribed schedule of fees for such consultation and professional services.

Hope this posting will be of help to you. You may also e-mail me for any other help/ information in this regard at

angelfish@now-india.net.in

Regards,
Sunaabh.

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Please follow up at our  Home Design Forum

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/26087.html