Message - Re: Architect who...? Building and energy code site

    Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  JWmHarmon on March 13, 2003 at 06:00:26:

In Reply to:  Re: Architect who...? My contractor does it better..yeah may be posted by Sunaabh on March 11, 2003 at 07:41:05:

Try the link below for a site that links to various building and energy code sites.

This site also lists national and state code sites.

Wouldn't it make sense to combine all of these into one comprehensive code, with subchapters for specific design specialties. For example: residential codes do not need to include skyscraper code details.

Check out the International Code Council's efforts.

Building and energy code linking site:

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -


This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

    1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only.