Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - sexy student girl needs help with logic gates

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Lauren Johnson on March 25, 2003 at 04:54:10:

Im a student at University In Manchester and Im studying Website and Multimedia development. we are now doing a module called Computer Systems Archetecture. I really dont understand any of it and Im completely stuck with a few questions on my assignment if you could give me any help I would be soooo greatfull. The questions I am stuck on are:
10.Design a half adder using ONLY Nand gates. Demonstrate that your circuit works by providing a truth table?
11. Using only AND,xor and Or gates, design a circuit that can add (and Only add together two three bit numbers. Your answer must include a diagramatic representation of your circuit design.
12.With reference to the circuit that you created in answer to question 11, if you wanted to adapt this circuit so that it could add together two 8 bit numbers, how many additional Xor, and and or gates would you require, justify your answer?
Any help you can give would be great!!
I have windows messenger which I have on most of the day so come find me so we can chat
I would be willing to pay through paypall etc for help!!!
Thanx
Hugs and Kisses
Lauren!!

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Please follow up at our  Fireside Forum

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/26299.html