Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: Has Society In General Become Anti-social?

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Per Corell on April 14, 2003 at 00:04:14:

In Reply to:  Re: Has Society In General Become Anti-social? posted by Brujenn on April 13, 2003 at 20:16:16:

Hi
The web is a very educating place.
Now my guess is that Ken acturly ansver on a tread in a very different palce of the web, ---- this is my guess but you must know that anyone can take the name you want, and on Usenet you somtimes ask yourself if this tread is one person discussing as two ot tree persons, anyway It is not worth bothering why I think Ken have used another name in another discussion I participated, but there are a lead.
Now beside you can say I ask the trouble put upon this forum myself, I try to agrea my ignorance but I do not blame those who se this as a lame exchouse to even harder promote my obsession about new building methods, ------ beside my questions towerds specific architectural Icons will be seen by a few, as quite challancing.
Even then I been advised to concentrate my replies into fewer numbers and not focus on my own personal Pony beside I know that not just my limited number of english words and some bad spelling do upset others on usenet and web , -------- I try make it better, but again how many times have I used the word "I" in just this text.

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/26694.html