Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: Corrupt Building Officials here in the Philippines

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  George Petsagourakis on April 21, 2003 at 04:04:57:

In Reply to:  Re: Corrupt Building Officials here in the Philippines posted by Dominique Francon on April 20, 2003 at 09:44:12:

guys unfortunately any of u other than the poor people that feed this forum with topics, will ever understand the meaning of the forum as it existed in ancient times. I would really like to see all you swearing whores in times of need when you relly need to talk to somebody, you will be so depressed and pitiful that when you find the irony you deserve you'll die of despair. This is not frivolous talk this is the human communication principles...
Dont let me destroy your "excellent" conversation with my plain talk You are not the only ones that can swear:

Motherfuckers, Whore kids, uncle fuckers, cockleechers dumbasses.
Shut all of you fucking sluts and hope you die with a HUMANGOUS COCK IN YOUR MOUTH.

I want to personaly thank Hollywood producers for corrupting every mans vocabulary and detiriorating the world we live in...

As for the Building Officials that need "greasing" there is a saying

where speech doesn't affect, bruise talks...
those guys are greasy on their own don't help them beat them and take them to the stupid police authorities...

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/26810.html