Design
  Community
  Architecture
  Discussion

Message - Microstation Users Needed

Posted by  Pete Kelh on May 12, 2003 at 06:11:09:

Hi folks, I work for a company where we need to outsource Microstation (V8 and earlier) projects to building services professionals.

Reply with an idea of your costs and your team's set up and location for the following:

> Alarm & Security Drawings
> Mechanical Services Drawings
> Electrical Services Drawings

You must be experienced in the above as well as Microstation.

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"

Post a Response -

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

    1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/27115.html