Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: Special Kid

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Per Corell on June 10, 2003 at 10:04:15:

In Reply to:  Re: Special Kid posted by Ruud van Heyningen on June 10, 2003 at 08:45:11:

Hi
When I first visited this site, I was very impressed of the profesional aproach , the nice options with the discussion groups and the weekly artikles about all issues concerning architecture, and I was very glad , that the group accepted my way's to hount the group with my Pony.
I got a feeling of being accepted and even there been a a few silli discussions , this board is the best discussion fora I seen , assucribing to the newsletter bring you so much relevant information that it is almost a problem.
But this thing started from what I remember round halve a year ago, and all the time I been afrait that somone would start this kind of web terror , still no one can keep doing these posts and avoid to end up hating oneself for the useless and no sense postings, ------- still my vorry is what is not posted to a group where such posts occour.
Anyway on usenet you se these charecters doing exactly the same harm to any reasonable discussion ,but it only work for a short period when the group members ignore the postings, as who want to act like a pig if no one even bother , then even this get boring and the spammer lose interest or wake up and start feeling guilty and sad about what he ruined.

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/27634.html