Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: One owl to another

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Per Corell on July 14, 2003 at 16:29:34:

In Reply to:  Re: One owl to another posted by Mark R B on July 14, 2003 at 13:58:50:

Hi
I am concerned, but a designer can only reach his own vision .
Somtimes you just have to forget the whole horisontal and vertical mess as all you se is wrong. Wrong is when WTC don't deal with WTC-7 or when your fear come true , then you must be arogant, this is the only way to survive as artist.
It is as artist my right to be arogant, but this don't mean I don't care ------- Please it's summer in Copenhagen, even the new Opera building happen to float in, and then you must agrea that it maby even became architecture after all , hot is 29 deg. C. Arogance is natural for somone who can only focus on one thing at a time.
The Design process is about forms , expression and technology , it is the only interesting issue , the fame is no part of this no one created visions with expertations about fame, I simply lost you there.
Any artist hount himself with doubt, or atleast those I know , the better the more depressive , ------- who want to be famous being the most depressive architect no wonder hiding.
Still I am quite sure, that any inspiration can come in a bar aswell as after vasting month's finding nothing , still with true inspiration you are not even sure you found it or it was given.
I know.

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/28101.html