Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - You are not such a revolutionary at all

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Richard Brightly on July 28, 2003 at 13:58:23:

In Reply to:  Re: Stonehenge posted by Per Corell on July 27, 2003 at 14:08:06:

You make no sense. What the hell are you talking about "The Stonehenge I alway's emagined as the structure in the graphic". What you are trying to do has no relation to Stonehenge. I would take a single Stonehenge over a thousand of your crappy images.
Why do you ask?
1. Stonehenge has filled the imaginations of generations of historians with its complex or maybe even simple concepts. Your images do nothing of the sort.
2. The simplicity of its design and construction make it genius in its approach to resolving its problem. Yours is arbitrarily complex and UGLY!
3. Stonehenge has been built and has stood for a very long time. Yours is only an ugly picture.
4. I could go on and on....

Do you know why I attack you like this? It is not because of your design. It is because of you. You are an arrogant bastard. When you are so arrogant you must be ready to receive a disdainful response. You claim not to be an architect, but you judge and try to act as if you were. I don't know what planet you are on but, We have been using CAD to Production methods here in the U.S. for some years now. You havent invented the process at all. You are a fake, or maybe just a "want to be". Maybe some day, we can use these methods to make entire buildings, but as of now we don't, and for many reasons. You are not such a revolutionary at all. Just an obnoxious jerk. Be a little more modest and humble and maybe people wouldn't attack you, as I've read here, and in other rooms also.

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/28344.html