Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: You are not such a revolutionary at all

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Per Corell on July 28, 2003 at 16:37:16:

In Reply to:  Re: You are not such a revolutionary at all posted by Per Corell on July 28, 2003 at 16:35:03:

Hi
Sorry guy's I was just joking about that, realy I never realy could figure how Pyramide blocks could be even pushed in place ; ever tried to rock a heavy thing, the last millimeter alway's be a trouble, it don't seem to be in the Pyramides, maby becaurse the blocks was not moved in posision but produced there, with what you could emagine of the times ; buckets with sand the color of the surroundings.
------- Realy if you chopped the top of that structure, there would be somthing you never guessed came from what ; yes ,this is what I refered, that Stonehenge is that difficult compared the Pyramides, but maby a joke one day be carrying just part of the truth, ---- havn't it stood so long that that original structure case it was that, would look quite simular ?
About the other issue, you get what you pay. You can simply not produce 3D-H without a computer, just emagine you want to lead the light one particular direction, that will be a hell of calculations, to do in an assembly framework projected in 2 Planes, from 3 Plane drawings as Romans are used to, guess we se the dignity and the honesty by automatic , -------- also this is a pointer to the future we share ; will we se a thief as a Hero ? Wasn't History already rewritten many times before. Anyway this is realy wierd, first I only hear that 3D-H don't work, then I hear I did not invent it. But I am still glad, that I didn't hurt myself on Bilbao, wouldn't think Stonehenge couldn't stand a joke , anyway it was finaly decided, that Enngland will be the first vacation in quite a many years, meanwhile my Pony must rest, ------ but first in a month or so.
Promise I must publish a bit more, still it frighten me, that Copyright don't work or do it for some and not for others ?

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/28350.html