Message - Part for Drafting Table

    Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Michael on August 13, 2003 at 16:54:19:

I bought a drafting table in the classifieds and it is missing the adjustable rods and corresponding tightening knobs. I am not positive, but the table looks just like a wooden Mayline Forester Four-Post table. Does anyone have any advice on where to purchase the rod/knob part?
Thank you.

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Please follow up at our  AEC Marketplace Forums

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only.