Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: The indications of architecture/MARS Earth - Mars

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Clayton Spencer Ireland on September 09, 2003 at 18:22:17:

In Reply to:  Re: The indications of architecture/MARS Earth - Mars posted by Richard Haut on September 09, 2003 at 05:27:09:

Richard
QUOTE:
"Joe has the evidence already - an ancient lifeform built its civilisation on his bedroom ceiling."

Excactly.
Joe has the evidence...SOME FORM OF INTELLIGENCE created the mixture of the ingredients for his ceiling spackle,transported them from where they were aquired/Quarried,and applied them to his ceiling.

Where did they come from - who were they - can we communicate with them ?
Probably not unless Joe lives in your area/city/country but look in a telephone directory and communicate with Your local contractor /who I'm sure can do just as good a job.

Seriously though.
I submit these structures may be a combination of Block on block construction(i.e. Gizah) to buildings cut from the living rock.
Like in Petra ,Isreal or The gigantic, 8th century Kailasa Temple at Ellora, Cave 16,
was chiselled from solid stone.***as seen in the above image***

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/29171.html