Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: Outsoucing architecture to India

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Martin Reynoso on September 21, 2003 at 18:13:46:

In Reply to:  Outsoucing architecture to India posted by Greg Izor on September 21, 2003 at 10:01:04:

Good day to you Greg!

My name is Martin Reynoso, I am currently a Civil Engineer in the Philippines. I would like to discuss the possibilities of outsourcing Architectural and CAD works to the Philippines. Currently, the Philippines have a very large volume of highly skilled architects and CAD designers which are paid approx 350-550 pesos per day that is 6.38 - 10 US dollars per day. I have tinkered with this idea quite often and with the advent of high speed internet (broadband) the applications are very promising. Anywhere from design (structural and aesthetic) to artistic rendering and especially CAD work could be easily outsourced and delivered. Currently the Philippines is home to many "Call Centers" which have taken advantage of cheaper Philippine Labor and a highly fluent English speaking population to outsource customer care hotline operators which service the USA to our country.
Concerning the software competencies and capabilities of the local workforce, AutoCAD, STAAD and microfeap are some of the applications which are currently used by Architectural, and engineering firms in the country, although if specialized software is needed I am certain we can arrange for the use of such. If you would like to know more, please email me at martin_p_reynoso@yahoo.com or call me at +63918-918-8496.

I hope that we may further discuss the many opportunities that may arise by our possible cooperation. Thank you for the consideration that you could give this matter

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/29434.html