Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: Does anyone have advice about Grad School Programs ?

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  babra on September 28, 2003 at 06:39:46:

In Reply to:  Re: Does anyone have advice about Grad School Programs ? posted by steveA on June 17, 2003 at 08:56:39:

hi
Iam planning to apply for m arch programs in the usa ,with a gre score of 1350 and toefl of 230 . My work ex is primarily of two yrs and consists of multi faceted work in the field of housing , temple construction , conservation planning and urban design.This work was obviously undertaken in the scope of assistant junior architect in the private sector here in my country , India.
I would like to know about schools of architecture like
harvard design school ,ohio state university,
urbana champaign ,columbia university
the kind of teaching assistantship provided , what kind of job profile can I expect once I graduate from such schools?

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/29601.html