Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - crossover architecture-design projects

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Britt-Inger Johansson on October 02, 2003 at 01:59:30:

I'm supervising a bachelor thesis on the new tendency in architecture towards interartial projects. There is a firm in London which applies this as a founding concept and it is supposedly called FAD (abbr for fashion-architecture-design), and my student would like to get in touch with them in order to find empirical material in the shape of realised projects. If someone recognises this and know their website address or has the contact information, please send it to me. Suggestions of other firms or architects working in a similar vein would also be much appreciated. Other kinds of relevant information on this topic, for instance publications on the philosphical underpinnings of this concept as practiced today, would be very welcome since this is a new phenomenon not practiced much in Scandinavia where me and my students reside.

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/29711.html