Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: Masters of Urban Planning/Urban Design

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  David Romero on October 25, 2003 at 10:17:17:

In Reply to:  Masters of Urban Planning/Urban Design posted by Kevin Chastine on October 21, 2003 at 14:07:16:

I know that the berlage has good enphasis on urban research
http://www.berlage-institute.nl/2PROGRAM/2index.html

also I would like to ask you because, I'm attempting to compile a database of visual and statistical information on contemporary student housing projects (say, within the past ten to fifteen years)throughout U.S. colleges and universities. Do you know of a good source?

I´ve studied New City Spaces Jan Gehl, Towns...Duany, Lucien Kroll, Ralph Erskine, Teddy Cruz, Ecourbanism of Miguel Ruano, Pedestrian Pocket Book, Christopher Alexander, adbusters issue "I want to live", Cities for a Small Planet Rogers, Urban Sprawl, Henri Lefbvre "The right to the city", Situationist Thesis, etc..

so, I just want to ask you if you can send me all the websites or bibliography related to student housing that you might know. I need it for my Thesis Project Research, cuz I´m doing Student Housing, Mix Use, Middle Density, Low Rise, as a response to urban sprawl.

David Romero/ architecture student of Costa Rica

UNIVERSIDAD DEL DISEÑO
Facultad de Arquitectura y Urbanismo

A.C.S.A afiliate member
Apartado 1775-2050 Montes de Oca
San José, Costa Rica
Correo-e: info@unidis.ac.cr

www.unidis.ac.cr

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/30315.html