Message - Re: Uk degree recognised in The US ?

    Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Donald on November 12, 2003 at 14:16:31:

In Reply to:  Uk degree recognised in The US ? posted by Keith Brown on November 12, 2003 at 11:24:53:

It varies from state to state whether the board accepts an EESA evaluation of foreign education (as described in the NCARB Education Standard) as alternative means of satisfying your education requirement? Some do and some don't......California for one does not.

You will want to go to the NCARB web site to see what each individual state requires at:

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -


This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

    1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | ArchitectureWeek Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only.