Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: I need help......

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Barb on November 13, 2003 at 04:16:26:

In Reply to:  Re: I need help...... posted by Michael Ellis on November 12, 2003 at 06:40:03:

One thing I didn't see in the comments is an onsite repair section. will there be an open pit where mechanics can service the bus from underneath without having to elevate the large vehicle. I use to drive a school bus. I'm not and architech. We had service at every school district, but at the end of the school year all the buses would be taken to the main terminal and one by one they would first be inspected and serviced by the mechanics and then at the end of summer before school started by the state police to get back into service for the start of school. They had two open pits that were in constant use. It was a little unnerving to park a bus over one of these pits the first times. There were guides to follow and someone was there to make sure you were on the money. The garage was very efficient and well equipped preventive maintainence was key to a good ride with no breakdowns. Good luck on your project.

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | ArchitectureWeek Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/30817.html