Message - Could some one tell me about the licence procedure in CANADA

    Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  anindita chaudhar;y on November 27, 2003 at 11:03:28:

I hold a Bachelors Degree in Architecture 5yrs duration Pune University India do i need to do an M.arch professional accredited course to get a license in Canada or any post professional course would do .

Secondly if i have to get my Bachelors evaluated from EESA -NCARB before getting into M.arch course if the college requires how do i do it because i won't have my IDP done by that time.i can do my IDP only after i have finished my M.arch.
What is reciprocal registration?

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -


This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

    1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | ArchitectureWeek Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only.