Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: London architecure firms

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  San on December 12, 2003 at 22:49:12:

In Reply to:  London architecure firms posted by Kiran Max Weber on December 12, 2003 at 07:40:03:

Hi Kiran,
I am myself looking out for some good, cutting edge London designer firms. Based on the responses that I've recieved on my earlier posts, I did not have much luck. I can suggest a few sites though where im doing my search currently.
You can try the RIBA website. It has an exhaustive listing of London firms, but there is everyone there, so you need to know who you are looking for. You can also see the resources.com website for the ranking of individual firms and check out if they have a london office.
Unfortunately I have to still come across a resource of avant-grade architectural/ Interior design firms. Let me know incase you have any luck. Are you moving to London permanently?
Cheers

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | ArchitectureWeek Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/31565.html