Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - I need the help of a pro drafter/architect

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Marcus on December 17, 2003 at 19:08:06:

I am doing a huge project in my school, my school is a vocational school. I am in the academy of CMAT which is construction management and architectural technology at William H. Turner tech. What i am asking is the help of a person to be a so called "mentor" for my project but all that is needed is once a month for 3 months i will need to ask you a few questions. You must be an architect or drafter that works for a company. Just incase you are wondering i must locate a problem in architecture and do a huge project about it, I chose preserving the environment as architects. So if any of u have good insight about this problem and or would help me with the questions i must ask, i would appreciate it so much, they are simple questions about yourself. This is more than just a project to get a good grade, im a junior in highschool and i would love to learn alot more about architecture. Just e mail me at Marcus_A_86@hotmail.com if you can help me.
Thanks a million

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/31689.html