Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: Itialian hill town

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Michael on January 02, 2004 at 06:59:57:

In Reply to:  Itialian hill town posted by Carl Young on December 29, 2003 at 19:40:17:

Greetings,
I just wanted to respond to your posting because I have had a dream to develop a small retail community based on a similar geographic concept. Actually my dream was to have two or three countries represented in the retail community tied together by a common plaza. Your development is a noble one and parallels that of one of the most prominent developers here in Kansas City. If you are at all familiar with Kansas City you know of the Plaza which is an upscale retail development based on Spanish Architecture.

If your search is unproductive consider contracting my firm to research and create concepts for your development, and if desired provide architecture and interior design for the project. One of my networked architects lived and practiced in Italy for many years and has an extensive knowledge of style, and construction materials and methods. I have two other architects with upscale retail, exclusive home, condominium, and large scale project development experience. One specifically can come to the table with an historic preservation perspective; working to establish concepts and a design that appears historic although it is new construction. Our team members have no less than 20 years experience.

You may reach me via email with contact information and I would be happy to contact you to discuss your needs further.

Best Regards,
Michael Ellis
MR2L
Email: mellisv@earthlink.net
Web: www.mr2l.com

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/32353.html