Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: problems that could rise in constructing a forensic research facility

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  rija on February 02, 2004 at 05:31:51:

In Reply to:  problems that could rise in constructing a forensic research facility posted by carl russel on February 01, 2004 at 23:42:15:

Have you tried reading this? check out the site & you can download it for free. NCJRS: Forensic Science Resources - Publications
... 2000. Forensic Laboratories: Handbook for Facility Planning, Design,
Construction and Moving National Institute of Justice, 1998. ...
http://www.ncjrs.org/forensic/publications.html

and also check out FBI Forensic Academy website :)

this was my thesis when i was still studying - National Forensic Science Research and Training Center. the problem that i encountered was that i found some difficulties in putting all together the spaces required, linking all the different types of investigative & research laboratories, plus a training academy for that. i realized that designing laboratories - a forensic laboratory - was complicated, i had to consult people from the health department,hospitals, the nat'l bureau of investigation, mechanical & electrical engineering dep't., and not just architects.

good luck!

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -

Subject:       

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/32979.html