Message - Help! (regarding IDP and professional license... )

    Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Aditi on March 12, 2004 at 07:07:33:

Hi! I hold a Bachelor of Architecture degree from India. Currently I'm residing in US and am searching for a job as an Intern Architect. (I've got work permit)Although I intend to pursue masters but not at this point. I would like to know if I need to apply for an IDP, so as to get job as an architectural intern? I would also like to know the procedure involved for the same and the details about eligibility criteria? I am also interested to know about what is the 'exact' procedure by which I can get a license to practice as an architect in US ? Ofcourse, I know about the exam but what are the eligibility criteria for taking up the exam? I'll really appreciate the feedback. Thanks... aditi

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -


This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

    1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only.