  Architecture
  Discussion

Message - (Proposing) Outsourced CAD/Digitization services: Arkians Architects.

Posted by  Arkians Architects on March 22, 2004 at 03:09:55:

From: Arkians Architects, New Delhi
www.arkians.com

Subject: Proposing services of Arkians Architects, New Delhi for (Out-
sourced) production on CAD drawings, digitization of printed drawings etc.

We, Arkians Architects in New Delhi (India) are active in Housing,
Commercial Complexs, Schools and Residential design and have served
reputed international and domestic clients for turnkey and consultancy
projects in Architecture. We propose ourselves as a
competitive Architectural-Work Outsourcing facility in India for the
following areas.

a. Design Services and Planning
b. Detailing (Software: AutoCad 2000)
c. 3-D views and Walk-through movies. (Software:3-D Studio Max, Maya,
Adobe Premier)
d. Draughting/drafting (Software: AutoCad 2000)
e. Presentation Drawings (Software: Adobe Photoshop, Power-Point,
Scala)
g. Electrical and Plumbing,
h. Structural design.(Software: STAAD)
i. Cost Estimation
j. Space Planning Assistance.

We have always maintained the required Quality and Productivity in
the production of architectural drawing. Our work force is skilled, techno-savy, friendly, talented, competitive, and English speaking; is familiar with construction technologies prevalent in other countries and is flexible to accommodate new schemes of production and design.

Due to high production costs, several companies look at offshore
production in Architectural projects, thereby lowering production costs
and maintaining a healthy Management-to-workforce ratio by delegating time
consuming work to other worthy development houses.

We would be happy to answer your queries on the above subject. Please
write to info@arkians.com for information about how we can
help in your production process.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Arkians Architects, New Delhi

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:

Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"

Post a Response -

This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

    1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including BuilderSpace.com .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/discussion/34495.html