Message - Re: simpson manufacturing

    Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Ralph on April 02, 2004 at 08:39:03:

In Reply to:  simpson manufacturing posted by Joe Lingle on April 01, 2004 at 19:30:31:

Simpson Mfg. makes a line of framing anchors and connectors, called "Strong-Tie"; they are widely known and used, and have a good reputable history. It would not be unusual to see notes on drawings indicating a specific device with a Simpson model number, etc. More usual is where there are a number of different devices used, and it is necessary to indicate a specific device in a specific location. Also, this would be common general information to be included in specifications.

ArchitectureWeek     Buildings     Architects     Types & Styles     Search
Library     Places     Building Photos     Free 3D Models     Archiplanet

Architecture Search   by name of Building, Architect, or Place:
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"
Advanced Search

Post a Response -


This is an archive page. Please post continuing discussion to the new Architecture Forums.

To post successfully to the new membership-based DesignCommunity Forums:

    1) Go to the new forums area.
    2) Register with a valid email address.
    3) Receive and respond to the confirmation email.
    4) Then login to the new forum system.

Architecture Forum | Students Forum | Scrapbook | Home Design | 3D Gallery | E-Design

Special thanks to our Sustaining Subscribers including .

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only.