Design 
  Community 
  Architecture 
  Discussion 

Message - Re: Richard Rogers/UOP Factory, Tadworth, Surrey, UK

Responses | Architecture Forum | Architecture Students | Architecture Scrapbook | ArchitectureWeek    

Posted by  Justine Harvey on August 24, 2001 at 05:21:19:

In Reply to:  Richard Rogers/UOP Factory, Tadworth, Surrey, UK posted by Simon Cottrell on March 24, 2001 at 14:52:21:

Dear Simon

I was notified of your request posted on google.com today. I have tried replying by to the email addresses you have listed however they were returned to me.
In regard to the Universal Oil Products Factory, you may like to obtain a copy of the Phaidon book: Richard Rogers Complete Works Volume One, published in 1999, in which the UOP Factory is featured on pages 146 - 151. It includes a variety of images and plans. Your nearest city library would more than likely hold a copy, otherwise if you wanted to purchase a copy you could mailorder it from the RIBA on +44 (020) 7580 5533 or from www.amazon.com

For your interest - the original building was coloured lime green, but since it has been repainted beige.

If you are interested in the work of Richard Rogers you may wish to look at the website: www.richardrogers.co.uk

Yours sincerely
JUSTINE HARVEY
Communications Department
On behalf of
Richard Rogers Partnership

Search      ArchWeek      Buildings      Architects      Types      Places      Pix      Free 3D Models      Store      Library

Search GreatBuildings.com by name of Building, Architect, or Place:   
Examples:  "Fallingwater",  "Wright",  "Paris"           Advanced Search

Responses:

Post a Response -

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Home | Great Buildings | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | ArchitectureWeek
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. /discussion/6763.html