Artifice 
  3D Design 
  Community 
  Discussion

Message - Re: DesignWorkshop Users Meeting - Tonight in San Francisco

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  Bob Sprague on January 11, 2001 at 23:30:07:

In Reply to:  Re: DesignWorkshop Users Meeting - Tonight in San Francisco posted by GaryV on January 11, 2001 at 21:48:06:

GARY... Re AMAPI

I was also intrigued my AMAPI 3D for possible use as an assist in my further ModelPAKs--- as a "saving"
format was .3dmf!

Asked Mike Wheeler as to possible translation of Amapi's .3dmp into DW native .dw. but Mike said
the DW .3dmf translator used a "text" format .3dMF and AMAPI's was not that kind!

Tried the Amapi 3D download demo, but the interface is THOROUGHLY confusing and not MAC oriented at all!
Finally found a way to save a ball shape in their.3dmf format and as expected, it would not open in DW's translator!

So I bilged the demo and said to hell with it!

BOB

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5727.html