Artifice 
  3D Design 
  Community 
  Discussion

Message - Window Treatments / Interiors

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  Jeff on January 12, 2001 at 16:00:09:

Does anybody know where one might find some "window treatment images" that one could apply to an object just in back of a window? In addition, does any body have a source for images that could be used to simulate an interior. When a exterior rendering doesn't afford you the time to do much on the inside, I'm hoping to spice up the window views a bit. It's help to be able to apply different textures to the same object; like applying Brick to the outside of a wall and Stucco to the inside. Any thought? Any sources? I only found ONE venetian blind in the ImageCEL's stuff (actually two: one open and one closed). I thought I would find more with some of the manufactures, but no dice so far...

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

This is a discussion forum archive page.

For continuing discussion, please visit our updated Open 3D CAD Forum.

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5732.html