Artifice 
  3D Design 
  Community 
  Discussion

Message - Re: problems with extruded forms in Artlantis

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  GaryV on January 22, 2001 at 11:25:05:

In Reply to:  Re: problems with extruded forms in Artlantis posted by Mike Wheeler on January 22, 2001 at 10:35:55:

Mike, this is for the PC version only, right? I do not recall the "Export 3D Triangulated DXF" command in the Mac version. On an arc that is segmented (which I believe they all are in DW to various degress specified in Preferences) will the arc be smooth if I export as 3DMF or will it still be segmented? Seems to me mapping a texture like he or I have tried is only possible on smooth surfaces free of segments. Am I off base here?

It seems that the PC and Mac versions each have their own strengths and are being developed at different rates. Is it likely that they will have the same "features" as each other any time soon? (I realize this may be a KM ? but if you could at least anwer the first part I'd appreciate it))

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5772.html