Artifice 
  3D Design 
  Community 
  Discussion

Message - Re: UPDATE: Importing into Artlantis from DW

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  GaryV on January 23, 2001 at 12:47:47:

In Reply to:  Re: UPDATE: Importing into Artlantis from DW posted by Jeff on January 23, 2001 at 12:21:58:

Jeff:

I understand now...New "DW Material Prefs"...Gotcha...interesting approach. Once I get a little more proficient I would like to try.

Ideally I would like Artlantis to import both textures and colors. Kevin, is unreasonable to ask you to correspond/talk with Abvent to see if they could help support your application? Seems reasonable to me that they would try but I don't know howmuch would be involved to do so. Then we could have an efficient and easy to use modeler coupled with a functional renderer that allows us ease of use. A great combination if they were able to accomodate this. Any thoughts Kevin?

Gary

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5784.html