Artifice 
  3D Design 
  Community 
  Discussion

Message - Re: Boring

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  GaryV on January 27, 2001 at 13:38:12:

In Reply to:  Re: Boring posted by ken kuhlman on January 27, 2001 at 12:54:30:

Kevin

Like I mentioned elsewhere, detailed instructions, perhaps using Bob's chair as an example would demonstrate the strength of the machine. I have seen the final dw file of the chair in wireframe but the step by step would be helpful to avoid pitfalls. Seeing his wireframe makes it pretty clear to me but issues like the same number of vertices and drawing in the same direction are things that need to be mentioned amongst others perhaps that I am not aware of.

I belive it will demonstrate the strength and power of the lofting machine (and others) to those who might believe DW cannot construct complex shaped objects.

Gary

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5801.html