Artifice 
  3D Design 
  Community 
  Discussion

Message - Re: Boring...not!

Follow Ups | Post Followup | DesignWorkshop Forum | Great Buildings Forum    

Posted by  Chuck Gallup on January 29, 2001 at 19:56:51:

In Reply to:  Re: Boring posted by GaryV on January 27, 2001 at 13:38:12:

Gary,
Hi!!
Thanks for taking me from a looker to an owner! I am hoping to take a little knowledge, a little inititive and a little vision and add another dimension (pun intended) to my work environment.

To a novice, your statement and the picture of the chair says alot.

While I am waiting for New DW program to arrive....could you describe the extruding process a little bit? I have read the tutorial but I am not getting it. I have downloaded DW lite which is all I am exposed to at this point.

I've got the box and circles ok but more complicated shapes escape me.

If I were to draw a rectangle with the line tool, then select each line should I be able to extrude from there? If so, what is the keystroke?

Inspired by your motion picture of our barge, I imported a 2-D drawing into DW. What can be extruded from 2-D?

Just looking for a few tips before I get the manual:)

Isn't just like a spoiled brat to break the toy before reading the directions?

Chuck

Follow Up Messages:

Post a Follow Up Message -

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

DesignWorkshop Forum | User Gallery | Architecture Forum | Scrapbook | E-Design Forum | ArchitectureWeek

Artifice, Inc. ...the way of architecture.

Home | CAD Outpost | DesignWorkshop | Great Buildings | RenderCity | Free 3D | Gallery | Support | Search | Index
This document is provided for on-line viewing only. http://www.DesignCommunity.com/forum/5806.html